Tax Time, Tax Time
It’s the season. Nobody likes it, but we can help you get organized. Let us know if you need help with your CPA’s questionnaire. 2020 was a tough year for many, with different challenges in getting ready to file your taxes.
Your custodian has mailed out your tax documents, and we also put them in the Vault of your online Dashboard. There are still a few updates, or corrected 1099s, for some of you.
Remember that because RMDs were not required in 2020, you may not receive the 1099-R form you are used to getting.
Tax Filing Deadlines
Here are some important deadlines:
- March 15 for S Corps and Partnerships
- April 15 for personal tax returns
- April 15 for C Corps
- April 15 for trusts, estates, and gift returns
- May 15 for exempt organizations
- Sept 15 is extended deadline for S Corps and Partnerships
- October 15 for individuals who extended